Beauty of the day: winds and sun.
I miss and love the idea of buttoning up a shirt while thinking of a beautiful girl. Shit, I don't know if that's gonna happen.
It gets pretty lonely here. Waking up to just wait for the day to be over really is not the way to go. Hopefully this week I will get calls from workplaces. God, I really need stuff to do...
Capoeira, my family and my few friends are the only things I have. Well, and whatever worldly possessions I got.
Lately I've been forcing myself to stop thinking of Mel. It's complicated... Especially now that her family is going through a harsh time. And she won't ever consider keeping me in the loop. I know I'm not family, but Mel, if you ever read this, you have been in my head for too damn long for me to simply be able to disappear and never talk to you again.
Summer is approaching. I don't know what will happen with me. I'm anxious, and not in the fun way.
Mau.
No comments:
Post a Comment