Today's been a weird day. Last night, everything that had to be said with my beloved good dear old what's her face, was said. She is beautiful. She really is. But that's as far as it seems like life's gonna take me to her.
That, problems at home, and exams, those seem to be taking the best of me. I did try something different though, and it scares me... because it worked.
Watts helped me out with a little something that really made a difference that I should speak to my doctor about.
I mean, it's a great thing. What kind of person would not like to be able to put their feelings aside and focus on that which really matters? I mean, I love feeling, no matter how much it hurts sometimes, but I need to focus. The effect is wearing off and I'm getting distracted again.
Regardless of the shitty aspects of today, I was happy (if happy is the word, this day's been shit) that I haven't been all over the place like always. I can focus. I can not fall asleep in class. I can actually think things through.
God, I hope I didn't stick my head too far into the rabit hole.
I gotta fight my urges to get distracted.
Mau
No comments:
Post a Comment