Saturday, February 23, 2013

You adorab

Only God nows how many neurons I killed last night. I drank myself stupid and started conversations with some people that seemed to basically disagree with the colour of my skin.
While I loved every single moment I spent with my friends, I couldn't help but overthink. I seem to be only happy when I work and when I am with friends. As soon as distractions go away, or as soon as I am not busy, that's when those retarded thoughts come back to my head.
Fuck, it's been a few months already. I sure would like to reach out again, but as soon as I plan it, I think that I need to move on, that it hurts like a bitch still, and that I need distance.
What doesn't help either is that my friend's girlfriend is trying to hook me up with whatever thing she deems "right", regardless of what they look like.
I know I'm not necessarily good, but I won't be any better having to deal with somebody I would feel no attraction for.
Anyway.
We had a terrible waitress last night. She got the four-star treatment, courtesy of both the guys and the ladies. I think she will remember us.
After that, we went to good old Clancy's. Great times at that place. Great times, overdrinking.
In the midst of terrible drunkenness, I aparently messaged somebody that I really shouldn't have. But it's okay. I passed out then. Then woke up, had water, apologised that drunken text, and continued to sleep. I must have slept for 15 hours. Don't remember any dreams. Sometimes I don't think I have any. I just remember dreaming when I slept over at Alicia's.
Today, Molly, a really cute girl I met a while back, she suggested that I try a different brand of merlot. I must say, shit's awesome. And she has a cute smile. It made my wine better.
I cooked meatza too. It turned out great.
my ideas are all half-thought today, it must be a hung over thing

No comments:

Post a Comment