Saturday, June 22, 2013

Mmmmmm.

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Its dark red and green colours attract to me like two opposite polarities of rare earth magnet, attracting each other- destroying everything between them. This wondrous white label on a dark surface, almost wanting me to wonder how much work has gone behind this masterpiece.
I hear a slight crackling sound as its head twists. My God, the taste to come. Wonderful memories of the years where specific rains gave every minute of dedication to a future yet to come.
It's pouring. My life pours down a slim neck into a tiny container, reminding me of how we are trapped in life, a tiny container, with certain crystal clear limits of where we can go and what we can go.
Divine.
And suddenly a new feeling begins to build up. Like the fruit of passion among two creatures that love each other, trying to hold on, gripping, trying to make themselves become one. How unfortunate, for they won't ever be able to.
But I can. I can have this. I can get away, for it's in my power, and I can make this become part of me. Its energy flowing through my body, warming up every square inch of my skin.
And then I get lightheaded because I had too much wine.
lol

No comments:

Post a Comment