Fuck you. Fuck you good. First off, would you be able to take seriously somebody that didnt let you kiss them, and that dumped you twice in two weeks? no, right? Well, neither can I. That's what I meant when I said I was scared of relationships. I was scared of what things could turn out with you. But even then, in my head, I was sizing everything you did. And I saw that you had a good heart, that you were a hard worker person, and that you didn't deserve the shitty things that have happened to you.
I was getting used to you. And you do what, the saaaaaaaaame shit you did before. I am glad I didnt fall again you. I might be angry now, but I am leaving with the upper hand, just like I walked in. Enjoy your misery. I'll enjoy my anger.
No comments:
Post a Comment