It's been about a month and a half since I got my first job as a graduate student. I finished my mechanical engineering technology program and have been working as a production coordinator since then. I also happen to be one of the few people that can just not pay insurance and a vehicle and ride a longboard to work. I save about 250/month, not including the cost of gas or the vehicle itself. I also get a healthy dose of exercise.
However, those whom seem to disagree with me are those who judge the fact that I'm not in a vehicle: drivers.
I am not a genius, but I am a smart individual. I know that rules are there to protect me, and because of that, I strictly abide to traffic rules. And even then, in the past month and a half I have been almost ran over by several vehicles.
Do Burlington drivers really have no regard for pedestrians, even though those whom are riding things to work/school can potentially be their own family members?
Mauricio.
No comments:
Post a Comment