Monday, October 3, 2011

Ah, the shitty end of the stick.

Sometimes, because of life's not-so-enjoyable events, I believe I got the shitty side of a deal. Family problems get in the way of everything, leaving me unable to focus on what really matters: my stupid active citizenship class. I mean, what the hell, values? voting? analyzing dramatic stories? in engineering? Good one. Here's a better one: give an useless queen a piece to dimension on autocad, then we will talk.
Tonight I'm supposed to write a paper. I bailed on capoeira tonight because of it, but no, how can that happen, when I have to remain home and listen to my brother's shit? I'm sick of this stuff. I really am.
Whenever we fight, I'm left looking at rooms for rent in hamilton. At least, that's close to school and my ears get some rest.
Goddamit, I wish I could move there.
This stuff isn't cool. I'm left with a lot of things in my head except the stuff I should write about.
Immigrants who acquired their citizenship through fake information, revoked citizenships, who gives a shit, when your brother is constantly screaming that he's not gonna call the cops on you this time? This shit is embarrassing. And I haven't done anything worth getting cops called on.
If I wanted to, I could, but I'm better than that. Not in his eyes... but I guess this business is done.
It's not a pretty story to tell. Whenever I say that my own brother has called the cops on me, they assume I'm some sort of a psycho, not that he's a mentally unstable fuck that called the cops on me for no valid reason.
Man, I wanna see Jill. She's cool. Hanging with her is fun. Tomorrow I'll see if she wants to grab some Chinese food.

No comments:

Post a Comment