Friday, October 7, 2011

Well then.

I'm somewhat angry, but I feel ungrateful.
I've been on this paleo diet for about a month, and it angers me that nobody ever asks for my opinion when my family orders delivery food. They are separate meals, so I could have wanted, I don't know, something not so bready or greasy?
But no.
My brother hates me. He truly does. And it kinda hurts. It sucks that the only place where I can find peace is at school or in my room. But it gets very lonely here.
The batizado passed already. I got my yellow cord. I... hate... it?
This event was one of the biggest wastes of money I have made. I won't do next batizado. I'm angry about it.
I want gotta get around to other cities and see how stuff works.
Speaking of things, I hate it how other people got it so damn easy.
I have worked hard for everything I own. Shit, I still look at prices and compare the price to the equivalent number of hours in the sun working.
There are many things I've been angry about that are really ruining this shitshow. My rants even lack structure.
anyways... im gonna go sleep.
Mau.

No comments:

Post a Comment