Time passes by, and now I feel like I've lived a lie. Little by little, a liar.
I used to enjoy theatre, stargazing, spraypainting, running...
Now I tend to avoid those to avoid memories of the last person that broke me into a thousand pieces. Little by little I learned to avoid explanations and just walk away.
I mean, how can being someone's friend after they tell you they'd give anything for you a good idea? What makes you think I want to know of your dating perspectives? Of what you do or you don't do to your dates? Little by little, disappointed and alone.
I can't forget you. Lying Isn't Zoning me out. It's killing me inside. It still is and it won't go away for quite a while. Unless I go away for quite a while. Little by little, blaming myself.
What I feel for you won't go away. It's simple little by little dig into my flesh and hide deep inside where nobody can see it or ever hear it. Little by little it'll find a small dark corner in my heart, close its eyes, and sleep until my time, little by little, comes to an end.
Little by little, I loved what you were. Now I don't wanna get hurt anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment