Sunday, April 29, 2012

Insignificantly enough... significantly enough.

I said I would write you as story. I intend on writing it. However, I'm tired of having you so much in my head without necessarily knowing what's in yours.
I got the losing cards of this deck. This game really isn't mine. I already got your response once, and I know time might change things. However, I was hurt once by you, I don't want it to happen again. Sometimes I feel like a fool, just coming back to that which hurts me, knowing what's gonna happen. Insignificantly enough.
I can write you the most beautiful poem ever written, with a message that not even Shakespeare could put down on any sonnet. I could draw you an amazing view, make you a beautiful song... or I could simply just put it in terms of animal instincts and urges, and do you over and over again.
My beautiful, you have no idea how fucked up I've been, and how much meaning you can give me.

You once said I was very confident in whatever moves I made. Yes, I seem confident. Because people had my back, and because there was nothing to lose, just the world ahead. Now, I'm in a vulnerable spot. You could lift me up again so fast and so high that no giant could ever bring me down.
Hm, giants. I'm no super hero. I got no powers other than my will and my fists. I've brought giants down. Simply my will and the gifts that god gave me are enough for me to break down anything. I just want a reason. Being alone makes these purposes plain and useless.
I fell for your looks at first. I can't deny it. Then, your smile. When you played guitar, I fell for your voice. At theatre, I fell for your eyes. And your small hands. Then, I fell for your past, your present, and your future.
That is why I need my space. I don't wanna get hurt again. I want to leave and forget about all of this. After all, as you've shown me, I only have myself for certain. I might as well fix myself so I can focus on my future, since nobody's fallen in love with it just yet.
Ah, insignificantly enough.
Scarecrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment