Sunday, July 29, 2012

Oh, Burlington.

Burlington: You have successfully managed to kill whatever hope I ever had in society. Your disgusting ways, your uneducated people, your spoiled children, your powerful rich with little concepts of compassion and understanding of others less fortunate... Everything seems enlarged when I have legitimate reasons to be angry with an entire complex.
Circumstances in here have made me come to realise how important family structure is.
What I can say proudly is that, regardless of the differences I have had with my brother, I backed him up when the time came. My mom and I stood up for him, like we have always done.
Things have been stirred here. However, they know that we are united and that we are not afraid of standing up to anyone messing with any of us.
They say it's over. Me and my vengeanceful nature, I think it's just begun. At least on my side of things it's just begun. This won't pass. I can make things happen.
I will make things happen.
Mau.

No comments:

Post a Comment