Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Thunderstorms.

Scarecrow, where do you go in a storm?
I've come to think that, in nature, unbalances are fixed with storms, earthquakes, and other natural phenomena. I'm beginning to believe that shitstorms balance unbalances out with people.
I want to make beautiful art once again, just to destroy it and prove how temporal things are: to just prove how little time we have on earth to just fuck it all away.
I'm not a downer, I just have a different perspective of things.
The last lightning bolt made me jump. It's beautiful storm out.
Crows, where do you go in a storm?
Trees are not safe, unless they have a very secure nest, or unless it's a nest made in concrete buildings. Crows are known for making nests out of anything they find, not just dry leafs and little bits of wood. Maybe that makes their stay a bit more pleasant while nature straightens its unbalances out.
Mau, where do you go in a storm?
Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment