Sunday, October 21, 2012

Patching things up is a good thing.

I spoke to my teacher. I will be back on Monday to train and will train again. I missed it.
I met a few new people, and this really makes things better for me. I have also been playing guitar again as of late. I have been trying to surround myself by non-smokers or people that don't know (or expect) me to smoke. When I'm with them, I don't crave smokes much, and I also feel whenever I want one that their perception of me might change. So I just don't smoke. Which is good. No smoking is good.
On Saturday I went to class. My teacher wasn't there, an advanced student was teaching. We didnt do much, but it made me realise how out of it I have been. "Dark have been my dreams of late." Couldn't have put that in a much better way. Every day has been a wreck. I'm glad I have opened my eyes just enough to see where I am and make me wake up and see the consequences of this past year.
I was more solid. Both mentally and physically. And that's my plan of action: act on things and make them right again.
Getting back into capoeira, meeting new people, and signing up for volunteer activities, that's a very productive way of making me back to where I was.
Eventually I'd like to take dance lessons and get back into swimming. I can make those happen after December. So far, capoeira is enough for me to get me back where I was.
Mau.

No comments:

Post a Comment