Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Ho ho fucking ho.

In an attempt to not ruin christmas, I have decided to postpone it and deem this an undefined holiday. I will make my christmas on january 25th and new years on january 31st. This has been a failure of magnificent proportions. My body schedule is messed up, I am broke, my family treats me like a kid, my guineapig is gonna kick the bucket some time soon, and I have gained weight. Lol, fun.
I start coop on January, for four months unless I fuck up and get fired. Hopefully it doesnt get to that extent. I mean, reducing my possibilities of getting a significantly paid coop would somewhat slightly decrease my possibilities of having a fun time.
I've come to realise how limited I am in terms of people. However, I am grateful to God for Ryan, Jay, and Jill. Tabby too. But mostly Jill. Jilly's saved my ass a few times. She's been through good times and through shitty times. And she doesnt disappear for periods of time. She's one of the best things that life has given me.
But back on the financial side of things: this coming year might change things for the best for me. I mean, if this coop goes well, I have work for one year. I will also have the possibility of finally getting a vehicle, which will make my life a lot easier.
Speaking of which, I need a motorcycle. I have got to the point that I cannot wait to get a car, so I need to get a motorcycle first. I will be able to ride it as soon as I can, and then, as I go along, I can work my G license.

No comments:

Post a Comment