Saturday, May 11, 2013

I wonder how many posts I've made are called "yeah yeah"

So, it's been a while. I'm okay. State of mind is awesome, within what's normal. Very lively, a bit lonely, but too busy to notice or pay attention to it. Jilly will be gone to Europe some time soon, for two weeks. I guess I'll have to find people to hang out with. I can't just depend on the one insane chick to hang out with during those days. What in crikey fuck lol. But oh well, what happens happens. 
Work is going okay. I feel I am on top of things again. I'm debating about my future in terms of school. I'll drop four months of work and go to school for two semesters. Then, the big question: university, or work? I don't wanna be JUST a technologist. I want to be the man. I think that's what I will be. Damn, man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment