Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Oh Mau Mau, miserable times.

'Tis been months since I last had a conversation with my brother. It's very sad that we live under the same roof, and to him it's like I didn't exist. I didn't want shit to turn out like this. I'm upset. And tired. I am short of breath. I hadn't been like this in years. I'm back to an asthmatic child full of insecurities and loneliness from this. Fuck, I want to get on a train and never look back.
I can't wait until September. I will go back to school and when I am done next April I will just pack my shit and leave. I can't live like this. He has fucked up my life many times, I don't want my life to be a constant failure because of him.
Fuck... I'm so angry...



No comments:

Post a Comment