Yesterday I saw my dear and goodly beloved what's-her-face, the one I've basically made my life miserable for more than the past year. You know, distance is a wonderful thing. After what I saw yesterday, I think things were too different. Her beauty, and everything, seemed different. I still saw what I liked, but not how I liked it. I think I have changed. I think she has changed. And I think it's good.
I think, I think, I think. Everything has to be about me. After all, I'm not unhappy on my own, just lonely. I'm everything I have. I best keep it in good condition and love me.
My body is my temple, and no matter how many curses there are, my temple is perfect. Aim for perfection. Reach up. Find a new limit. Destroy it.
Yesterday, after having lunch with her, I had an appointment. I am not in academic probation anymore. And then I proceeded to drink my life away and dance like there was no tomorrow. God, was it beautiful. So much flesh moving to the same heart beat, and I was part of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment