Saturday, November 23, 2013

Well, shit on me.

Man, my weight is out of control, I'm not working out, and I'm getting sick of the little shitty reminiscings I get every once in a while. Today at canadian fucking tire I saw some cow mitts that kalinka lost last year. And I got her some to replace them. And I remembered everything. I miss her. I wanted to message her asking when she's gonna be back in my life. Or if she would ever wanna be back in it again. But at the same time... for what? So I can get screwed over again? Fuck that. Man every time I blog I write about trying to get over Kalinka. It's been over a year. Fucking move on, man.
My longboard proyects seem more solid. I got a second board though. I know I won't be able to have a decent built for a home-made board because I have no space. However, in terms of the electronics of it, I can make the lights on the bottom of the boards, for safety and coolness' sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment