Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday night

This time has been eventful, and not necessarily in a good way. Mandi's dad passed away, and ever since then, I feel like I should be around for a while. Mandi is a strong girl, but she might always need some company to be happy. I gave her a necklace with a key that said courage on it. Today in her dad's viewing, she wore it. I was happy that she did. God, even my friends cried. Tomorrow is his funeral. Don... you were a great dude.
He helped me out with a table when I bought it. I just called him and asked for help, and within minutes, he came over and helped me with it. I wish I had known you better.
But from down here, all I can do now is just help your family through this difficult time.
Tomorrow I will go to Don's funeral. Mandi will be there. I hope she is okay.
I'll miss capoeira for saturday and then for the following two ish weeks. I'm going to work for 16 days straight.
Away from friends and family. My only company will be my cellphone and coworkers. I wanna talk to Ariel on the phone some time, now that I think of it...
Grey County, Fergus, back to Grey County, then London, then Grey County again... I hope it goes well.
Mau.

No comments:

Post a Comment