Thursday, July 7, 2011

Mau, you gotta learn.

Beauty of the day:
Bikes and speed.
Today I had my bike re-fixed, after they fucked up setting my bike. I've done tons today, but most of it is related to my other blog.
Karim and me finished Dead Space two days ago, and today he bought assassin's creed and lost planet. We'll beat those. It's gonna be awesome.
I talked to Mel today. She's doing... good, ish. Like always. Today I realized how far in life she's been compared to me. I feel like, I stayed behind, compared to some people I've known, including her. Sometimes I wish I had enough balls to delete my email addresses and to change my numbers and just... waltz away from this story.
On the bright side of things... I really feel like I should let Ariel know when I'm not gonna be near a computer. I really like talking to her. I feel bad thinking that she'll be waiting for me to log on and me just not being able to.
-Mau.

No comments:

Post a Comment