Beauty of the day: Sunday capoeira. Hanging with Camarao and Macaco.
This weekend has been a bit of a pain. My brother's bitchyness is just out of control. All I can do is just avoid the house and just do my shit, and hope he doesn't fuck up more than he already has. It's been an alright weekend. Keep telling yourself that.
Saturday was okay, I went to capoeira, then watched Ip Man again. Not productive, but alright.
Sunday, I woke up late, avoided my brother, and went to capoeira. We usually don't do Sundays, but my teacher wanted to go to the academy. Sometimes I wonder if his home life is alright.
I mean... no holidays, sometimes sundays... but that's no problem of mine.
Then, I went to burger king, after wandering for a while on my bicycle. It's funny, the easiest way home is the longest. I like it. It's... long. xD
But yes, this weekend was an alright weekend. Regardless of the shitty parts of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment