Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Holidays kill me.

Well, Christmas is just around the corner, and the April event is just four months away. Christmas always hits me. I need to get distracted. I miss school already.
I think today is the winter solstice. Yeah, it is. Damn, time flies in Canada. Season after season, all clearly defined by their respective colours and temperatures. Green for spring, blue for summer, red/orange for fall, white for winter. White, green, blue, orange, white, green, blue, orange, white, green, blue, orange, white, green, blue, orange, white, green, blue, orange, white, green, blue, orange, white, green, blue, orange, and white again.
2004. February 13th. I woke up, looked at the wall and touched it, and thanked God for it not being a dream.
But was it worth it? I mean, my mom is not a lawyer anymore. My dad is not an Engineer anymore. All of our sacrifices, unnoticed.
Those who know me know that I'm not a sad person. This just angers me.
I feel like everything we have worked for is in vain. Fuck you, winter. Fuck you for making me over-think.

No comments:

Post a Comment