However, I need to be busy. I hate overthinking stuff, especially things that are just out of my hands. I miss school stress already- and it's just been four days.
Yesterday I got a text that really left me worried. I slept next to my phone.
God damn it, Mau, what ever happened to the edge that we were proud of?
I guess I got to regain it.
I need things to do. I wanna feel I'm alive.
All I ask for is just... 30 seconds of stupid courage. The kind that gets you nowhere. The kind that makes things happen whether they are good or bad.
Even if it's followed by five minutes of running for my life.
I will make things happen this break. Hell, I almost made one two nights ago. I gotta keep going with my life as I've always kept going.
Indifference, my friend. Look out for yourself. And for your family, of course. After all, when shit truly hits the fan, they are the only ones you've got.
Mau.
No comments:
Post a Comment