Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I'm not sick anymore.

I need time away from people. This (ref.) has definitely wore me down. I need time.
It really made me sad that when I was sick, in my worst days, nobody really cared other than my direct family. I'm not clingy nor weak. Or well, I do get a bit weak during major holidays (Christmas and new years) and that dumb ass valentines thing.
I feel kinda gross. Stupid self-consciousness, I wish you would get in a hand-basket and got express-delivered to hell.
Such misery. Christmas loneliness. Makes me jealous that other people have "stellar" days, and my days are just mindless progressions of minutes after minutes.
I can't say I'm unhappy having nothing to do. It's just... boring. It could be a lot better if all the holiday stuff didn't make me feel lonely, however that isn't the thing. The problem is that... I need stuff to do. Commitments. I need school to start again.
Mau.
Beauty of the day: Angola games.

No comments:

Post a Comment