Before I begin this infamous rant, I would like to say fuck you to the following:
Kyle, John, Jordan, Mike, Lisa, Liz's ex 1, Liz's ex 2, Liz's ex 3, my brother, my father, my bus drivers and hair cutters, whoever made my clothes, whoever founded mohawk college, the student government, summer school, hamilton bars, the plough and harrow, the flying dragon, baltimore house, mr. fuck you wey mexico, and every single person involved with this whole story.
I'm fucking sick of hearing the excuse that apparently I'm not an asshole enough. Eat dirt.
I'm never neither good enough nor bad ass enough.
Fuck you. Fuck your shit. Fuck your car, your books, your family, your shoes.
The pictures I took to show you how I saw things? Yeah? Forget about them. They are gone. Deleted.
I deserve better.
I'm too fucking good looking to be dealing with this shit, like some sort of second class citizen begging for a bit of affection.
I'm not a nice person. You were my weak spot, and that's what you saw. But this bullshit is over. I gotta find my space. Away from you.
No comments:
Post a Comment