Friday, May 25, 2012

Of love and coupled harmonics

Ah, grade 11 physics. Harmonics feeding each other, making them grow louder at the point where they interfere. A double wave interference pattern, they both with the same magnitude and frequency. It increases the magnitude at the middle. Oh, right, right.
I haven't made music in quite a while. I haven't played any kind of music on either guitars nor berimbau. But I am somewhat happier than two weeks ago. I like having stuff to do, and I like the warmth. It makes me not feel like this world is empty.
The class rep things might not fly. The student council seems very closed in terms of not giving anything to the class reps. If things are going to be that way, I won't wanna be part of it. Why should I, if the student government doesn't give a shit?
Anyways. I gotta finish making my lunch (idk if I'll eat it, I feel full) and then study and go to school.
Later.
Mau.

No comments:

Post a Comment