Thursday, November 15, 2012

Well, how about that!

Today I ran into the dearly beloved what's-her-face that's made my days impossible. It seems that regardless of anything, I should not consider her a friend for she can't do the same. My days are long, and apparently it takes a large amount of stress to make me forget about her to focus on the things that I'm stressing about. Great.
In the midst of engineering drawings and random ass dimensionless parts, I have found more rejection from my classmates than I thought. Yes, I surely made my one friend back, but he's still distant. I lost that guy, the rest of the guys, and Liz.
She mattered to me. A lot. I don't just get off a bus in the middle of nowhere to see somebody.
I guess I can be easily replaceable to her. But I don't care anymore. I have to focus on myself. After all, I'm the only person that's never gonna leave me, right?
Anyways, I have to finish my drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment