Experiment of the day: will beer mix well with vodka, creme de cocoa, creme de menthe, and french onion soup.
I don't feel good. I felt my first drink.
I tried writing a poem, but I can't do those anymore.
Alicia is so talented, I can't believe words flow like that.
And then there's me struggling to even straighten my own thoughts.
Ah, numbers. My numbers. I'm stuck with them.
Numbers seem to be the language I can speak now.
Lol my numbers were wrong today. This test is gonna cost me big time.
And this beer is gonna give me a headache.
Quit thinking of those that broke you.
Quit living in fear of losing that which you never had.
And right about now, I can't help but think to myself
LOL BEER AND VODKA AND CREME DE COCOA AND CREME DE MENTHE AND FRENCH ONION SOUP DONT MIX WELL.
No comments:
Post a Comment