Monday, February 14, 2011

Beauty of the day: here comes the rain.

Today it's supposed to rain here. After... months.
I seem to be all over the place. I can't concentrate much. I'm struggling doing homework. Last night I finished an important assignment (well, I hate to admit that I halfassed it) at 4:20 am, to wake up at 5:10.
I have no idea how I'm being able to articulate shit.
Valentine's failed. I got no money and can't take cute Mel out. I hate myself for it.
I want to take her out still, though. April 15th. I wanna take her to the theater to watch the barber of seville.
God, I really want to be able to. I don't wanna fuck this up.
I wanna take her out to get dinner and then go there.
I just found out it's gonna be a friday. It's gonna be great.
Mel, if you ever read this... I know I haven't been the nicest person. I know I have said and done things that were hurtful to you. I know I can't turn back time and fix those. What I know I can do is give you moments that you could replace the bad memories for. If I were to die, I wish you were to remember this side of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment