Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Beauty of the day: Snow, lots and lots of it.

Burlington is a boring place. It's why people call it borington. However, it's nothing compared to when there's a snowstorm and you are stuck in your house. It's not like I had plans to go anywhere anyways, it's just that there's a difference when you make the choice to not go out, and when you don't go out because there's nowhere to go.
Lately I've felt that there's nowhere to go either way. There's no friends nearby, there's no school close, there's only a McDonalds and a supermarket.
I want to change. I need change. I'm tired of being this boring thing I've become.
It's funny, I haven't had too much in my mind. Other than me not doing things I'm supposed to do.
Cleaning, studying, being human, I should work on those more. I should give up on trying to be perfect. It's something that's never gonna happen. It's impossible to be the image that's in my mind: not a spec of dirt, perfect clothes, beautiful hair, nearly king-like swing, it's impossible. I want to let the chips fall where they may.
I think it'll be worth it. Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment