Monday, August 12, 2013

калинка моя!

God damn, Kalinka, it's been over a year and I still wish I saw your awkward smile when I'm looking at you. Your energy is something that I loved. How much energy you propagate, and how little you seemed to take from the world. Like an engine giving you more energy than that which you put into it. You took so little from the world and gave so much back. You made my days shorter and full of wonder.
I should probably just forget and move on. It sucks that my life doesn't have anything to do with yours, and in all luck, our paths won't cross again. Because you had your chance. I can't stick around and get hurt over wishful thinking. You know where I am, and trust me, I'll be happy if you ever come back. I won't find you. I'm okay at a distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment