I thought I had become stronger. Maybe I have, just in different ways. But I do know that you are not what I need, but what I should avoid. Your voice can only take me back to worlds of suffering.
I need distance. I need my anger back. It's what's always worked.
Fuck, what am I gonna do in one month...
I am scared. I'm a big muscular dude scared of something he can't control.
Haha, life would be so sweet. I need to stop all of this business. I need to stop the x-factor, the jelly-beans factor, and the Lions problem. I need to find my strength on my own. I just hope I can be strong enough to venture out there and find it.
Fuck, I sound like a wuss. Why am I so freaked out? I don't need this. I don't want this.
No comments:
Post a Comment