Thursday, August 29, 2013

lol.

I might seem a humourless downer sometimes. Maybe now that I am having a bit of a high point I am seeing flaws in weaker people.
A good friend of mine whom is going through a tough time is writing poetry and stuff while "dealing" with his problems. After months of unemployment, he finally got off his ass and got a job. I'm glad for him and all. Work is always good. However, bud, and I say this from the bottom of my heart: writing poetry and making yourself seem a martyr while you aren't dealing with your shit like you have done in the past year isn't the way to go, as you just noticed. See? You got off your ass and fixed a problem.
Maybe I'll need to read my own advice in the future.
Anyway. Things are going great. I am keeping my job, work is okay with me missing for a day per week for school, things are going well.
I'm seeing oportunities of doing things just to be able to tell the story later. I think that's a new thing for me. I want to have stories to tell. 


No comments:

Post a Comment