I split this blog from One More Game so I could put the useless, non-fitness related stuff on here. My personal crap dump. And I've been holding back out of fear of people finding out about this blog. I want people to know about it, but at the same time, I hope it remains with no views forever.
I hate being sick. I hate it with a passion. It's not so much the feeling of it. Feeling sick is natural, so might as well try and get me better. What bothers me is the loneliness part of it: to know that there is not another person that wants me to heal quick other than me and my direct family.
I miss having somebody in my arms.
Life was full of promises once upon a time. It was beautiful, regardless of illness, economic problems, school averages... it was perfect. And when I'm sick, I miss it more.
Stupid mental imagery. What can I get done, if I'm thinking of somebody's blue eyes most of the time?
I can't concentrate. Especially now that I'm sick and my lungs hurt. I'm tired of this. I want to be somewhere else. I wanna be out of my body and feel life on its own.
I want to not feel empty.
I should go sleep, this is already annoying enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment