I'm crashing right abooout, now.
I did my math review. I did kinda well. I just have to redo it once or twice more, to retain that stuff. Today I had a bad time with an electricity test. I was too busy doing two assignments for two other classes. Tomorrow I have a math assignment and the test. I hope I do well.
Stuff is little by little building up, and again, I'm winging it as best as a guy can do. I wish I had a close friend that I could call up. But no, the only person I feel like calling would just say "I didn't do anything today. Aren't you glad you called?" and that's not necessarily what I'm looking to hear.
Shit's cold for the end of March. It's covered in snow outside. To think that last summer was decent enough for me to have a drink (or a few) with some friends out.
The weather is probably one of the reasons why shit doesn't feel good, man. I need warmer temperatures. I want to get out. I wanna sit in the sun. I wanna get a tan.
Beauty of the day: Snow and warmish temperatures. There was a shit ton of snow melting at about 4 degrees. I thought it was nice to see people wearing thin-layered clothing with a snowy background.
No comments:
Post a Comment