Tuesday, March 29, 2011

God, thanks for me being me and that guy not being me...

Today was a good day. Well, at least for me it was. School went okay. We all failed a test and are getting an opportunity to add 10 marks to that test. Stats went okay. Electricity lab was alright. After I was done, some guy was waiting for the bus where I used to wait for it. What happens was, the bus pulled in too close and took the guy out. And busted his knee sideways.
I'm lucky. I'm lucky for me not being there, for that guy being there instead of me. And again, loneliness kicks in. That poor guy didn't get to call anyone. If I was in his shoes, my only option would've been my mom. I wish I had a special one to call if I was like, on a stretcher on my way to a hospital.
But, damn.
I'm happy to be alive. I'm happy I can run, climb, talk, piss people off...
And I'm thankful for it. I really am, regardless of how much I bitch about life.

No comments:

Post a Comment