Ah, the sky was so beautiful tonight! The moon was bright, stars were shining, almost no clouds.
I'm still hurt. I think I will be for a while. But I can't complain much. I got what I thought I was going to get.
Anemia still sucks. I still feel really weak. I can't last long doing physical exercise. I fall asleep in classes and on buses. But for some reason, that's not one of my biggest troubles.
I hate being in love. I hate it because it always ends up with me hurt more.
I'm just bruised up. But it'll get better.
Now, realisticly speaking, I am bruised up. On the way to the doctor today, I slipped on ice and landed bad. My left ankle hurts. And my hand has six tiny punctures from ice that rather sting.
I wish I could be in school 24/7.
I wouldn't think of stupid things.
No comments:
Post a Comment