But my days are shit. I can't stop thinking of her. Of all the shit she's been through, of how I've been friend-zoned, and how I wish I could be closer to her.
Today I saw the moon setting at 8 am. It was something that's not so rare, but terribly underappreciated. The moon was orange, just like a dim version of the sun. The only thing I was missing at that point was being close to somebody. Not necessarily the person sitting next to me on the bus.
Apparently I'm not the only one having shitty days. Somebody was bawling her eyes out at work, so I dropped by and helped her out. I think it would be very kind if somebody did the same for me.
"Dead men working, a sinner a saint, mixing up a pale of paint. Painting a house black as night, when the sun came up the house was white."
Oh, , I don't want to miss your life.
No comments:
Post a Comment