Lately, my sense of humor has gotten rather stupid.
Probably it's a way of cover for how shitty I truly feel, but I'm kinda enjoying every moment of laughter my shittyness has brought.
I've winked at cashiers, leant over their counters, and asked "so... is there any OTHER way I could pay for that?"
I've also told a nurse that was filling vials full of my blood if she would consider dressing up as a vampire for halloween if she was working. She had a nice smile, although at first she wasn't willing to smile for me.
Great. When I sat down on the stupid-armed chair, I realized that there was a nice painting right in front of my face. It's technique. They want you to focus on this blurry shitty pierre while there's somebody taking away your precious bodily fluids.
I was late for school. This is... the 4th time? Already. Feeling shitty sucks.
I get flashes of images I wish I didn't get. And all I can tell to myself is this: it's stupid that you're hurt because you saw it coming. It's what you asked for. You got what you deserved to get.
No comments:
Post a Comment