You really don't know how much you made my day by complimenting my smile. It's awesome.
I really wish I could just move to UK and chill with you guys.
Life is changing very fast, and still my days seem interminable and unchanged. Nego left Vancouver and is now in Seattle, jobless and without having completed his school stuff. God be with you, Nego. I know what it's like moving to a place with nothing but hope of getting ahead in life.
I haven't talked to Mel. I really miss her. But for some reason my interminable days seem to make me more aware of my self-consciousness than my loneliness.
I hate not having been to the event. I hate Camarao's way of thinking, I hate how the class is being ran, I hate my lack of friends, I hate my two ongoing personalities. At home and at capoeira, since I got nothing else going on.
Ah, Maria.. I have to go to her art exposition next Saturday. I wish I could buy something. However, her artwork isn't that great to my eyes, and second, her prices are ridiculous for a lady that purchases art supplies at the dollar store.
I'm tired... I'm ranting too much.
Mau.
No comments:
Post a Comment