Ah, the Royal Wedding. So many ignorant statements about it... People don't seem to understand that for countries that still have a Royalty, this is a very meaningful thing. A beautiful couple, and all the possible things that royalty and money could bring to them.
And then there's me, sitting, thinking of how lonely it gets inside my clothes.
Having finished school, not going to summer school, and having been laid off... all these things are making every hour of my day interminable. I spent all Wednesday looking for work. I spoke to managers for the first time, unlike before. And now I wait.
I wish I could see Mel, but now, I have to use every penny I have to have my bills ready for when I get fucked by lack of money. Geez, I never thought I would be laid off.
There's too many things on my head... I don't know if I'll be able to help my mom.
And I'm jealous of my brother. What the hell, he's never done anything right, and gets rewards for it. What do I get?
I get interminable days.
The joy of being human.
No comments:
Post a Comment