Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Happy birthday me.

I'm 23 now.
I'm surprised that so many things have changed in the past years. I ended up here... I ended up hung over over Mel, I almost have no friends...
Today I got a text that really put me in a sad mood. One of the twins told me to celebrate my birthday by singing happy birthday over pizza with a lighter even, as long as it was with friends. What friends do I have? Almost none. At least none close. I'm not depressed, I just feel lonely, that's all.
I would love to have Stacy, Martin, Ryan, Karim, Mel, and other people that have touched my life, over for dinner or anything. But it's not likely to happen.
I have to change things this year. I need to make things take a different path. I don't want to be like this forever.
Beauty of the day: Stupid winter is playing jokes on us. However, it's nice to have cold days. It's nice to have a good occasion to dress in layers with scarves and cologne. I love dressing well. Especially when the weather allows for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment