Thursday, April 14, 2011

Late for videogames.

And it's not like I care, to be honest. I've done everything in this class and I'm just annoyed that my average is still low. What the hell, marks on posting on a discussion board? My ass.
Anyways, I got a few exams left. Stats on Saturday: that's what's got me scared shitless.
Oh, and electricity.
Today I'm lasting on 3 dollars. Well, $ 3.42 of 3.56 in total that I had available in my mom's account. I went to the dollar store and got cheap ass noodles (50 cents each lol), a bottle of pop, and some sugar stuff to last the day.
What a shit-job I've done with my life. My averages are shit, I can't concentrate, and my brother keeps pissing me off. I'm annoyed at this.This summer I want things to change. I gotta make them change.
Mau.

No comments:

Post a Comment